Raw Cashew Mango Cabbage Wraps filled with a delicious cashew, date, curry, and lime filling. Layered with crisp vegetables that create a beautiful rainbow of color and flavor. Topped with a mango Tahini sauce.
Hooray summer foods. I’m ready…right now! Soup season is always a favorite, but eating light summer meals is definitely my favorite time of year. Wholefoods have been selling mangos by the case! I have been putting mangos on and in everything. I love the sweetness mangos give these raw cashew mango cabbage wraps.
Purple cabbage leaves to create a beautiful wrap. The cabbage has the perfect crunch and holds up to a lot of fillings without falling apart.
Raw cashew mango cabbage wraps are filled with curry-spiced cashews layered with colorful veggies and topped with a mango tahini sauce with a kick of cayenne pepper. Mango and avocado slices and a creamy sweetness.
How to Make Raw Cashew Mango Cabbage Wraps
- Gather an assortment of fresh crisp vegetables using rainbow colors for inspiration.
- Peel and slice veggies in strips, ribbons, or whatever will make the wraps look beautiful and layer well.
Curry Cashew Filling
- Make the cashew filling by mixing pitted dates, the juice, and zest of 1/2 a lime, curry powder, coconut amino sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl of a food processor.
- Blend until the mixture is small and a bit chunky.
- Add 1 cup of raw cashews. Pulse 12-15 times until the mixture is a chunky consistency. Do not overmix. Set aside. The mixture can be made in advance. Cover and refrigerate, but bring to room temp to serve.
Spicy Mango Tahini Sauce
- To make the Mango Tahini sauce: Place all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend until the mixture is very creamy and smooth.
- This can be made 2 days in advance. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
How to assemble the wraps
To assemble: To a cabbage leaf, add 2-3 tablespoons of cashew mixture. Layer with ribbons of cucumbers, mangos, carrots, red peppers, avocado slices, Thai basil, and cilantro. Drizzle with plenty of creamy mango sauce.
Enjoy eating a rainbow of flavors and colors. Keep praying for sunshine.
Can you believe Utah will be getting more snow this week? I’m grateful but SO ready for spring.
Raw Cashew Mango Cabbage Wrap
Eating raw tastes and feels so good. A rainbow of colors with bright flavors
- 2 dates pitted
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder like Madras
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Amino sauce or Soy Sauce
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Mango sliced or cubed
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 carrots julienne or shredded
- 1 red pepper julienne
- 1 cucumber ribbons or juilenne
- fresh cilantro
- fresh Thai basil
- purple cabbage leaves
Mango Tahini Dressing:
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon honey
- juice of one lime
- zest of one lime
- 1/2 clove garlic
- pinch to 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
To make the Cashew filling:
In the small bowl of a food processor, add dates, lime juice, and zest. Pulse several times to blend.
Add cashews, curry, powder, salt, and pepper. Pulse 7-8 times until mixture is combined, but cashews are still chunky. Mango Tahini Dressing:
Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until ready to use.
To assemble wraps:
Add 2-3 tablespoons of cashew filling into a whole purple cabbage leaf.
Layer with desired veggies. I desire all of them.
Drizzle with Mango Tahini dressing.
Refrigerate any leftovers for tomorrows lunch.
This recipe has been updated with a recipe card and photos
You May Also Love